Monday, September 2, 2013

Owl City Live

OMG I'm still dying of feels. The concert was amazing, made even more so by my bff Shannon, and several other things. Like:

Walking past the tour bus
Eating at Sal's Pizza
Seeing a dude that looked like Steve Goold (pre mohawk) (Not Steve)
Getting really close to the stage. (There was like 2 rows of people in front of me (Standing room only, btw)

So, here's what I brought:

Owl City photoboard:

Owl City Live in LA
Ocean Eyes Deluxe Edition
The Midsummer Station Booklet
Sharpies
this really cute owl bag I got from Claires

... and a plan.

My plan was to meet at least ONE member of the band, and get some pictures. And... *insert Steve's drumming here*

I TOTALLY SUCCEEDED!

I got to see Daniel Jorgensen (he was standing right behind me on his phone, but we didn't talk)

Talk to and get a photo with Breanne Duren! (who's so incredibly awesome) (Shannon was getting a drink) (And Bre's shoes are awesome)

AND... I talked to and got a picture with Jasper Nephew! (he only had time for one, so Shannon took this one) (I LOVE HIS VOICE IT'S SO AWESOME!)

LIFE. MADE.

THIS WAS AMAZING.

ASDFGHJKL

No comments:

Post a Comment