Friday, September 20, 2013

Every time I see you, I get Fireflies in my stomach. When I lay in my Saltwater Room, I think of us being together. I'm the Bird because you make me soar. You're the Worm because I really want you. My mind goes into the Galaxies. Everyday I go through a Technicolor Phase. I grow Butterfly Wings just to fly to you. The Embers glows brighter everyday.

I still remember the day you got me a Panda Bear. When we were Captains and we had Cruise Ships. When we went on a Hot Air Balloon ride. When we rode the Tidal Wave and hiding in Umbrella Beach when we went Swimming In Miami.

When Can I See You Again? This is all I think about when you're gone. Your Bright Eyes, they always Shine Your Way into my heart. You make feel like I'm on the Top Of The World.

That Bombshell Blonde. When I see her with you, it makes me feel like a Silhouette or it's hurts me like a Sunburn. On the Tip Of The Iceberg, this is where I am. One push and I done for. Every night when I think of her and you, I sing a Lonely Lullaby.

Just Take It All Away.

I want my life to full of Good Times. But, not with just anyone. With you. If My Heart Was A House, everyday we will sit outside and watch the Vanilla Twilight or a Meteor Shower or run from a Strawberry Avalanche. If we ever get married, I want a Super Honeymoon. We'll take The Airway and if we could, we could sit On The Wing of the plane.

But, This Is The Future. Soon, you'll be living in Metropolis. I'll be having a Garden Party with my Dreams And Disasters. I'll get a letter that say Hello from Seattle. I'll be an Early Birdie to get through the Air Traffic.

I'll Meet You There. Also...

I Hope You Think Of Me. You are my Owl to my City.

You are my Owl and I am your City. We are Owl City.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gods, this actually made me really sad! I kind of want to cry little fangirl tears right now, which is not okay cuz it'll really freak my Dad out if I do, but this was an awesome post. Seriously, I can't even.

    ReplyDelete